Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Z Wobble or Print Issue not sure
(09-18-2019, 05:10 PM)Hojoclan Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 11:32 AM)marsman Wrote: if mine came with a crack I'd return it just for that. Not sure about Z wobble  but I know it helps to post a pic of your supports or what not from Chitubox

It's got no supports it's a z wobble test piece it's a rectangular shape.   It's not supposed to need them.  But I also did a horse test piece with supports in chitibox same issue it can't print a straight line. 
I'm returning it 3 failed prints.  I'm paying the extra 200$ for the Anycubic photon S which was redesigned from the Anycubic photon to prevent issues above it's on sale now and comes with resin.  So I recoup the resin I lost testing this thing out.   

Good by Mars you didn't live up to the hype.

You got a printer likely damaged during shipping and are blaming the manufacturer? WOW
If the acrylic top was cracked, pretty good chance the Z axis is bent too. Blame the asshole that kicked off the back of the truck, not the manufacturer for that.
Spending another $200 to "recoup the resin I lost" on three test prints... Awesome logic there. Goes along with the blame everyone else attitude you are showing.

Bye bye

Messages In This Thread
Z Wobble or Print Issue not sure - by Hojoclan - 09-17-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: Z Wobble or Print Issue not sure - by marsman - 09-18-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: Z Wobble or Print Issue not sure - by MasterBasher - 09-20-2019, 08:09 AM