Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printer OS Hanging
Hi, I have had my Elegoo Mars for a few days and I was able to print the rook sample without issue. I printed the sample overnight and removed it and cleaned it the morning after. At that time I noticed that the buttons on the screen were not responding but I ignored that and turned the printer off and continued cleaning the printer.

The next day I went to print something and I noticed that the buttons on the main menu were occasionally responding. To be more precise, it seems the printer OS is hanging up after selecting buttons. I can sometimes press the settings button and get into the settings screen. If I do and I try to back out the back button will stay selected and nothing further seems to happen. Sometimes I can select the Print button on the main menu and that shows as selected but nothing further happens.

This seems to happen with or without the USB stick installed. I have tried leaving it unplugged for a few hours and turning it off for a few hours. It did not help. I have not found any instructions on how to reset the printer. I see that there is a link here for firmware version "V4.2.16_LCD /1440x2560 /F2.7" but I have not been able to get far enough in the settings view on the printer to verify what version I currently have.

Has anyone seen anything like this? Is there a way to reset the printer? Any other suggestions?

I have an email in to elegoo.com but have not heard anything in the last 24 hours.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Printer OS Hanging - by jonsteinmetz - 07-28-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Printer OS Hanging - by admin - 07-29-2019, 08:25 AM
RE: Printer OS Hanging - by jonsteinmetz - 07-29-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: Printer OS Hanging - by Arran2308 - 08-14-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Printer OS Hanging - by admin - 07-31-2019, 01:26 AM
RE: Printer OS Hanging - by f15sim - 08-15-2019, 09:02 AM
RE: Printer OS Hanging - by jamesdhatch - 08-23-2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Printer OS Hanging - by admin - 08-25-2019, 09:48 AM