Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.chitubox -vs- .cbddlp files - can't print...
Greetings all;

I just unboxed my Elegoo Mars yesterday, and installed the included Chitubox slicer software (Windows 10).  The Chitubox software (v1.5.0) - as far as I can tell - only exports 3D files with the .chitubox file extension.  The printer itself, however, only recognizes .cbddlp files.  This thus far has resulted in being only able to print the included rook model - I can't print any of my own sliced models, etc.

I "think" the solution is to download, install, and use the latest version of the Chitubox slicer software (v.1.6.3), but I can't do that because first I have to register on the Chitubox website, and I can't do that because their website's Captcha is inoperable, so Chitubox currently requires an email to be sent to be manually registered and enable downloads of newer Chitubox software.  I haven't heard back from them yet (it's the weekend and I also think this is New Year's Day in China, where Chitubox is located).

In the meantime as I wait, is there any other solution that anybody here can propose, please?  Knowing me, I've probably overlooked something...  I'm brand-new to 3D printing, but this project is both for me and for my employer, so I would really like to have some printed results to bring to my supervisor by Monday.

Many many humble thanks in advance;
Earl, the 3D Tinkerer

Messages In This Thread
.chitubox -vs- .cbddlp files - can't print... - by 3DTinkerer - 01-25-2020, 10:29 AM