Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken on Arrival?
Exclamation 
I received my Elegoo printer about a few weeks ago but haven't began setup until just recently. During Z-Axis calibration, I noticed that instead of the build plate lowering to contact the resin bed then moving back up, it would just continue to press into the glass until I manually cancelled the movement. At the time, I wasn't aware that this wasn't supposed to happen and assumed it was working as intended. I prepared a simple test print after completing the rest of the setup as instructed, only for a similar issue to arise. The plate continued to lower into the resin tank until the point where it was putting great pressure against the glass, causing the entire machine to vibrate violently. After cancelling the print and attempting to raise the platform through the config menu, it simply refuses to raise at all, (Again, the machine vibrating but no elevation taking place), and is apparently stuck pressing into the resin tank. If there is any fix possible for this, I'm all ears - else I'm just gonna have to try and get a refund or somesuch for getting this thing DOA. Angry

Messages In This Thread
Broken on Arrival? - by Jsoull - 04-28-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: Broken on Arrival? - by fromFDMtoSLA - 04-28-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: Broken on Arrival? - by matthdavis - 07-08-2020, 01:15 PM
RE: Broken on Arrival? - by fromFDMtoSLA - 07-08-2020, 01:28 PM
RE: Broken on Arrival? - by matthdavis - 07-10-2020, 06:03 AM