Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paper resistance is imbalanced during calibration
Hi everybody

I have three Mars 2 Monos all with the same issue:

When I calibrate and pull out the paper, it has more resistance on one side than the other. This suggests an imbalance in the build plate I think?

I am experiencing a lot of failed prints which seem to be due to calibration problems.

With one of the printers, it didn't start off this way. It calibrated fine first time and printed very well 3-4 times. Then I had another issue with it where it wouldn't print beyond the first layer (I brought this up on another thread), and now it's printing files completely again but is having this calibration problem.

I'm corresponding with Elegoo about this but the response so far has not been helpful.

At any rate, I've made a video to demonstrate the issue. You can see the paper has resistance on one side, but not on the other, which is why it can be rotated from the point where there is resistance.

I'm wondering if anybody else experiences this, and if so, is it actually as problematic as I think?

Messages In This Thread
Paper resistance is imbalanced during calibration - by andywood - 04-02-2021, 07:37 AM