Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V4.3.1_LCDF /1440x2560 /F2.12
I just received a Mars which is running this version:
Code:
V4.3.1_LCDF /1440x2560 /F2.12

According to the website the most recent (released) version is V4.2.20.3, so i thought i'd give a headsup that there going to be a newer release hopefully soon.
Sad 
Even my Mars has the firmware:
V4.3.1_LCDF / 1440x2560 /F2.12.

Do you have to upgrade to V4.2.20.3, or not??? Huh
(10-24-2019, 02:18 AM)parsec Wrote: Even my Mars has the firmware:
V4.3.1_LCDF / 1440x2560 /F2.12.

Do you have to upgrade to V4.2.20.3, or not??? Huh

If you are already on 4.3.x then going to 4.2.x would be a downgrade, not an upgrade.
Hi jangrewe,
logically our firmware should be a version later than, but according to the website the most recent (released) version is V4.2.20.3.

In your previous post you asked a question to confirm if our version is actually the last one !!! Unfortunately you have not received a reply ...
This silence creates confusion, and that is why I asked for confirmation again.

Thanks!!!
My new Mars is 4.3.1 as well.
Ignore the website , your on the latest.
Hi together,
I "downgrade" it, to able the network port.
Afterwards I recognize, that the motherboard is new and that there is no network port anymore.
Did somebody from you have the 4.3.1. firmware?

Thank you
(12-17-2019, 07:46 AM)Boban Wrote: Hi together,
I "downgrade" it, to able the network port.
Afterwards I recognize, that the motherboard is new and that there is no network port anymore.
Did somebody from you have the 4.3.1. firmware?

Thank you

This thread is specifically about v4.3.1, sooo ... yeah, the chances that somebody has also the 4.3.1 firmware is pretty high.

Regarding your "no network port anymore" problem: https://www.elegoomars.com/forum/showthr...406#pid406
some rumors in the www are talking about the v4.3.1 and say, that the version will not distributed on the Elegoo webside.
can anybody here confirm this?

what about changing the mainboard after a fault and how to get the firmware for a new board?
(01-15-2020, 02:27 PM)fromFDMtoSLA Wrote: some rumors in the www are talking about the v4.3.1 and say, that the version will not distributed on the Elegoo webside.
can anybody here confirm this?

what about changing the mainboard after a fault and how to get the firmware for a new board?

You seem to be better informed than us, why not share those links? ;-)

I guess if you get a replacement board, it will already be flashed with the appropriate FW.