Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mars 2 Pro touch screen
Got my Mars 2 Pro last week and finally have time to work on it. Powered unit and display comes up. When touching the panel to do the setup and there is no response. Search from the web and people say the protective stuck in between and cables bad contact. I tried all this with no success. I took the unit apart as well as the touch screen, when I power it up with the screen sitting on the table, the touch screen works fine. So I put everything back together again and it failed to response again. First come to my mind it must be bad contact somewhere. So I took it apart again and it works. This time I just screwed the screen back and not the front panel. It failed again and suddenly I noticed the front panel was damaged which is pushed in in the bottom opening. Then I straightening the opening so it had a gap between the panel and the screen. VOW it work fine. I think the front panel is made by a soft aluminum and it must be damaged in shipping or from the factory. WHEN THE FRONT PANEL IS APPLIED PRESSURE TO THE SCREEN IT WON'T RESPONSE SINCE SOMEONE IS TOUCHING IT ALREADY AND HAVEN'T RELEASED. I think this is a design problem.