Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squashed Prints after Installing Chitu FHD Mono screen and updating firmware
Hey guys. I haven't been able to find a solution to this anywhere, and Chitu has not responded to my emails.

I purchased one of their FHD mono screens from Amazon for my Elegoo Mars Pro with a V2 Chitu board.

Upon installing the screen and then updating it to the firmware that Chitu recommends for the screen, I ran the exposure test and everything worked out perfectly.

When I went to print my test print, however, the whole thing was noticeably squashed in weird directions. I've attached images of the issue (New screen on left, old screen on right), as well as the print settings that I'm using.

I'm starting to think that this is an issue with the firmware, but reverting back to the current Elegoo Mars Pro firmware and then reinstalling the new screen's firmware has not fixed the issue.

Has anyone else encountered this?

(It wouldnt let me post the jpeg of the print failure, so here's a discord link: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...eight=1355)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi there,

i think i have the same problem. A hemisphere looks more like an oval and a 55 x 55 mm square is 58 x 58 mm. Have you found out anything yet?

cu
Gelbwichtel
(12-31-2021, 01:54 PM)Gelbwichtel Wrote: Hi there,

i think i have the same problem. A hemisphere looks more like an oval and a 55 x 55 mm square is 58 x 58 mm. Have you found out anything yet?

cu
Gelbwichtel

I'd check the actual size of the LCD v that stated in the slicer (also check the X/Y pixel count is correct)

The slicer will calculate the pixel size from Axis size divided by the number of pixels.