Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got a new Mars 2 Pro - Having Issues
Greetings, just got my Mars 2 Pro today, I set it up, did the bed leveling, and started a print I sliced in lychee (a 20mm test cube on a 45 with supports), it failed when it got to the actual cube, seperated from the supports.  I had no issue getting the supports off the build plate, however there was a little bit of print stuck to FEP, I carefully messed with it to get it off without damaging fep, I dunno why but I cleaned the vat (using warm water to fully clean it), but now I can't get a print to happen!  I tried 3 times now and nothing appears.  There is no failed print on the FEP, no print on the build plate.  It's like UV isn't even making it to the resin.  I did a test exposure and see the elegoo logo on exposure, I checked bed leveling that is fine, so no idea why it won't work at all now Sad.
An update to my question, this morning I woke up and was thinking about how I realized I didn't see the pattern on the LCD screen as it was trying to print the subsequent attempts, I tried this morning and sure enough it was showing nothing on the LCD as it was doing the layers! So I tried a different model and now it shows a pattern on LCD for each layer and I hear the separation sound of the FEP with every Z axis move! Now I need to figure out why it refuses to print that other model!
Photo 
[Image: 3d_printed_SNEK.jpg?raw=1]
[Image: DangerNoodle_supported_seperated.jpg?raw=1]
[Image: DangerNoodle_Knife_fail.jpg?raw=1]

First actual print really, mostly good, one small screw up on the one knife, it didn't leave anything on the FEP (I checked), re-printing just the knives now hopefully get it proper Smile  Will post pic once model is complete (I am going to paint it).
(12-10-2021, 09:35 AM)MatCat Wrote: An update to my question, this morning I woke up and was thinking about how I realized I didn't see the pattern on the LCD screen as it was trying to print the subsequent attempts, I tried this morning and sure enough it was showing nothing on the LCD as it was doing the layers!  So I tried a different model and now it shows a pattern on LCD for each layer and I hear the separation sound of the FEP with every Z axis move!  Now I need to figure out why it refuses to print that other model!

that's the problem mate if you can't see the blue picture on screen you can't print.it the only one i can do is the 2 rooks you get they printed fine im struggling to print anything else it something to do with firmware update in chitubox ? Undecided