Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Print problem
Hello all I’ve been printing for the first time today with my mars 2 pro, the first  print was a z axis spacer that printed perfectly, so after fitting the spacer and then fitting the flex plate from big tree tech, I re-calibrated the Z axis again, I then tried to print benchy the boat that I had downloaded but it got stuck on the build plate, I discovered the small handle on the plate was binding on the inside of the Resin tank, i noticed scrape marks on the tank so I blamed that and after grinding 1 mm off the plate I re-set the Z axis again, and tried to print the test rooks that are on the elegoo usb stick, the left one came out perfectly but the one on the right only printed about a 1/4inch that was stuck on build plate, that’s where I am at the moment, do I try to level again and how many times do you have to do it,  I know they are not ready to print out of the box, but is this the normal problems we face as 3D hobbyists, has anybody got any tips on how to get the two rooks printing perfectly for me, many thanks in advance.