Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to print a 3D model from 3D scanning
Bing Dwen Dwen is popular with the Olympic Winter Games. If you want to get a Bing Dwen Dwen, you may have to buy it at a high price. So, how can we get a perfect model similar with the original figure?
We need a 3d scanner for 3d printer to scan the figure to export 3D files. Then you can slice the STL or OBJ files to generate a Gcode file. Final, use your 3D printers to print the mode.
what I'm trying to share is how difficult the challenge is of 3D scanning for 3D printing.
If you are new then, Given that it's taken me all this time to master and know what I know about 3D printing and my last purchase was this, the thousands of dollars I've spent in the industry, the countless nights and hours, and here you are starting out
Agisoft Photoscan or 3df Zephyr are two program that I would recommend. I've used the latter and enjoy the simple workflow; it's very simple to use and learn.
The problem with scanners is that they can't scan in high detail, you can check details at printerhow so they lose a lot of information about the model. 3df Zephyr is capable of processing 1080p video and breaking it down into frames for processing, and it does so admirably.