Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Just snuck in behind @C3DSnod in while the door was open.  Hey gang.  Smile
(Looking forward to learning to use a resin printer.)
(08-24-2019, 02:58 PM)Jules Wrote: Just snuck in behind @C3DSnod in while the door was open.  Hey gang.  Smile
(Looking forward to learning to use a resin printer.)

Howdy stranger!   Big Grin
Hey, hey hey!  Wink

Which 3D modeling program are you using for this again? (I'm kinda torn between starting the ball rolling with Rhino again or continuing the learning with F360.  Might stick with F360 for a while since I'm slightly more up to speed with that one at the moment.  Either way though....I'm very rusty.  Expect many questions.  James too, since he's also partially responsible for this.)   Big Grin

Do we have a quota for attachments here?
(08-24-2019, 09:39 PM)Jules Wrote: Hey, hey hey!  Wink

Which 3D modeling program are you using for this again? (I'm kinda torn between starting the ball rolling with Rhino again or continuing the learning with F360.  Might stick with F360 for a while since I'm slightly more up to speed with that one at the moment.  Either way though....I'm very rusty.  Expect many questions.  James too, since he's also partially responsible for this.)   Big Grin

Do we have a quota for attachments here?

I’ve  been using TinkerCAD which is very easy to learn and surprisingly capable.  I guess I’ll give Shapr3D a whirl on my iPad since I have the Apple Pencil, if I find a need for more complexity.  I used to use OnShape but I’ve forgotten most of it.  For some reason I can’t get into F360 although if I really concentrate I can make my way.  But too much like work and I wanna have fun.  Also, consider giving the newest version of Blender a try.  They made huge improvements that made it easier to use if you want to do precision work and also render things nicely.

In my message area in the Attachments area it says my limit is 9.77 Mb.  Yours might be different.

C
Ah yes, that was it....thank you!