Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3DResyn brand resin test and review coming!!!
Just ordered the resin in the photo. I really like their concepts. It reminds me of custom.gfrc or ecc concrete mixtures. I always wondered why resin makers didn't do their resin in a similar way until I found this company. Super excited to try this stuff out and figure out the best runnings for the elegoo Mars.

Edit: it says file is too large and can only do 500k.....seems a bit small?
Differential_faw Wrote:Just ordered the resin in the photo. I really like their concepts. It reminds me of custom.gfrc or ecc concrete mixtures. I always wondered why resin makers didn't do their resin in a similar way until I found this company. Super excited to try this stuff out and figure out the best runnings for the elegoo Mars.

Edit: it says file is too large and can only do 500k.....seems a bit small?

Very interested in your findings, have reached out to the company to see if they can offer any info about running it in the Mars. The UHT and Hard flex resins are of interest to me.
I got busy so haven't been able to test yet but will be soon. They seem very helpful and told me to call when I was ready and they would help. Also they formulated my order specifically for me based on what printer I have.