Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there.
Hi from a guy who just got his Mars yesterday and is doing some research and looking for mods or other interesting things.

Already looking at the handle for my lid, a drain jig for the resin and maybe ethernet upgraded but first I should probably print something :p

My background is in tech and live in Seattle, i used to do quite a bit of 3d modelling in 3dsMax and Blender and will likely pick this up again for my own designs.

I also used to use Rhino quite a bit but have been using Fusion recently and like it but it's certainly different and a bit slower than Rhino. 

Hrmm what else. I have a Creality Ender 3 which I bought about a month before my Mars, but I wanted something with a higher quality finish but I can certainly see myself using both often.   I also dabble in hardware using LoRa, I2C\SPI peripherals etc.. so am looking forward to some interesting projects once I get past the initial printing process part of thing.

Steve
(09-01-2019, 10:44 AM)marsman Wrote: Hi from a guy who just got his Mars yesterday and is doing some research and looking for mods or other interesting things.

Already looking at the handle for my lid, a drain jig for the resin and maybe ethernet upgraded but first I should probably print something :p

My background is in tech and live in Seattle, i used to do quite a bit of 3d modelling in 3dsMax and Blender and will likely pick this up again for my own designs.

I also used to use Rhino quite a bit but have been using Fusion recently and like it but it's certainly different and a bit slower than Rhino. 

Hrmm what else. I have a Creality Ender 3 which I bought about a month before my Mars, but I wanted something with a higher quality finish but I can certainly see myself using both often.   I also dabble in hardware using LoRa, I2C\SPI peripherals etc.. so am looking forward to some interesting projects once I get past the initial printing process part of thing.

Steve
Hey Steve, here’s a handle and hanger I made. Hope you like it. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3876508