Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 fails on test rook
I finally set up my Mars printer, and I did the rook test print.  The first time I noticed the build platform had loosened so I cancelled and went about resetting(after cleanup).  The same happened for the second, but it was much improved in comparisson.  I have the 1 and 2 screws about as tight as they can go once I get the platform leveled.  Just wondering if anyone else had this issue and how they fixed it.  I'll be trying another print this evening
(09-05-2019, 04:31 AM)mrvlssprhro Wrote: I finally set up my Mars printer, and I did the rook test print.  The first time I noticed the build platform had loosened so I cancelled and went about resetting(after cleanup).  The same happened for the second, but it was much improved in comparisson.  I have the 1 and 2 screws about as tight as they can go once I get the platform leveled.  Just wondering if anyone else had this issue and how they fixed it.  I'll be trying another print this evening
I haven't had the build plate loosen during a print, but I really need to be mindful of how I hold the plate when removing prints.  If you use the mounting portion for leverage, you'll most likely ruin the level setting.  I'm assuming your set screws aren't making sufficient contact with the center post to keep it in place.