Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memory error 200000
After printing a few sets of discs, I was finally able to print a pair of rooks. I used the lubricant method, but did poke a hole in the film... I loaded a file that was sliced with chitubox, I had a couple by this time. I pressed play and...
Received a 200000 (I think that’s the # of zeros). So I deleted all the excessive files with my computer, and tried again. All of the erased files were still visible, so I checked again and later deleted a couple from the printer. At one point I viewed the preview picture, but after deleting another file... everything turned to Chinese!! 
You may not guess this, but I don’t know Chinese. The USB was now blank, so I replaced the file on the drive, and it shows as being there, but when I try to print, I’m told that the file is missing. I don’t know what to do, I tried saving a new slice... nothing, and I can’t return the print page to English.
No one has any advice? I submitted it to elagoo but they are on holiday. I was hoping to be printing this weekend.
I have discovered that the Chinese file names are only when the USB is inserted, but I’m unable to see them on the computer. Will a blank USB with only the sliced file, done in chitubox work? I have the .ctb on the “blank” USB, but it says doesn’t exist when I select it. I will try this, as I’m sure it can’t hurt. 
When I downloaded the Mac file, it opened chitubox and I was able to register... isn’t that where the printer instructions come from?

No one has any advice? I submitted it to elagoo but they are on holiday. I was hoping to be printing this weekend.
I have discovered that the Chinese file names are only when the USB is inserted, but I’m unable to see them on the computer. Will a blank USB with only the sliced file, done in chitubox work? I have the .ctb on the “blank” USB, but it says doesn’t exist when I select it. I will try this, as I’m sure it can’t hurt. 
When I downloaded the Mac file, it opened chitubox and I was able to register... isn’t that where the printer instructions come from?
(10-04-2020, 10:40 AM)Tineriusguy Wrote: No one has any advice? I submitted it to elagoo but they are on holiday. I was hoping to be printing this weekend.

Did you ever get this figured out?