Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with Saturn 3 12k, stops printing
Hi, my name its Rafael, im sculptor in a small company, and i purchased an Elegoo Saturn 3 this summer.

The printer its really good, and im really pleased with it, using it almost dayly to my company products.

I never had a problem with it untill a few days. Suddenly, it stars to freeze and stops at the begging of the print. The platform goes to z, and start printing the first layer. Then, when the time to level and print another layer it does nothing. Also the touch screen its freezed, you cant pause, stop or do anything.

First time i restarted the printer and worked as usual. But now it does the same every time, and didnt work anymore. Even if it starts printing well, when reach the 2% a few mins later it stops, and restart to the start menu.

I checked online, and some advice to change the USB or format it, and also update the firmware. Nothing worked. I wrote elegoo support, but i dont know when they will answer me, and maybe i can get faster help here.

I need it to work, so im a bit worried, i dont know if its a minor problem with an easy fix, or if i need to return it and buy another one....

Thanks in advice!