Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Z Wobble or Print Issue not sure
Hello I'm having some major issues with my prints  I've done everything correctly so far but I'm not able to get clean lines on z wobble test piece stl from thingsverse

I took a few photos You can really notice it the most here on this first pic.  It's very wavy.   I'm thinking about sending my printer back anyways it was delivered with the hood damaged a small crack.  Unless I can fix this I have a few days left before I can return it through amazon.  So does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm not sure what the issue is I'm going to try another test piece but I'm throwing away money here.  

[Image: IMG-20190918-004122115-HDR.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20190918-004000579-HDR.jpg][/url]

[url=https://postimg.cc/kVqD6V1j][Image: IMG-20190918-004018574.jpg]

if mine came with a crack I'd return it just for that. Not sure about Z wobble but I know it helps to post a pic of your supports or what not from Chitubox
(09-18-2019, 11:32 AM)marsman Wrote: if mine came with a crack I'd return it just for that. Not sure about Z wobble  but I know it helps to post a pic of your supports or what not from Chitubox

It's got no supports it's a z wobble test piece it's a rectangular shape.   It's not supposed to need them.  But I also did a horse test piece with supports in chitibox same issue it can't print a straight line. 
I'm returning it 3 failed prints.  I'm paying the extra 200$ for the Anycubic photon S which was redesigned from the Anycubic photon to prevent issues above it's on sale now and comes with resin.  So I recoup the resin I lost testing this thing out.   

Good by Mars you didn't live up to the hype.
(09-18-2019, 05:10 PM)Hojoclan Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 11:32 AM)marsman Wrote: if mine came with a crack I'd return it just for that. Not sure about Z wobble  but I know it helps to post a pic of your supports or what not from Chitubox

It's got no supports it's a z wobble test piece it's a rectangular shape.   It's not supposed to need them.  But I also did a horse test piece with supports in chitibox same issue it can't print a straight line. 
I'm returning it 3 failed prints.  I'm paying the extra 200$ for the Anycubic photon S which was redesigned from the Anycubic photon to prevent issues above it's on sale now and comes with resin.  So I recoup the resin I lost testing this thing out.   

Good by Mars you didn't live up to the hype.

You got a printer likely damaged during shipping and are blaming the manufacturer? WOW
If the acrylic top was cracked, pretty good chance the Z axis is bent too. Blame the asshole that kicked off the back of the truck, not the manufacturer for that.
Spending another $200 to "recoup the resin I lost" on three test prints... Awesome logic there. Goes along with the blame everyone else attitude you are showing.

Bye bye