Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Print Rook or Other Test File
Just got my Mars 4 Ultra. Water Elegoo Grey resin.  Setup per instructions, leveled plate , get the Elegoo screen and layer display but, nothing prints at all.  Say "print complete" but nothing but liquid resin drops on plate.   Am I supposed to update any of the settings?  All demos I've seen are just setup, level and print.
Appreciate any help. Frustrated at this point.
(05-06-2024, 02:32 PM)eddiekendrick Wrote: Just got my Mars 4 Ultra. Water Elegoo Grey resin.  Setup per instructions, leveled plate , get the Elegoo screen and layer display but, nothing prints at all.  Say "print complete" but nothing but liquid resin drops on plate.   Am I supposed to update any of the settings?  All demos I've seen are just setup, level and print.
Appreciate any help. Frustrated at this point.

I Got my Mars 4 out of the box yesterday, and the same thing happened to me. On the second try, after releveling, the print started but stuck to the VAT film and not the build plate. I am going to relevel and try again today when I get home.
I'm having the exact same problem. I've setup, leveled, and printed the rook 3 times and the printer acts like it's working but everything remains liquid. The exposure test works perfectly as well. At a loss.