Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-Sun Resin settings
I wanted to ask here encase people missed the Facebook thread.
Who is getting good prints using the E-Sun Resin and what settings are you using?  Do you need to add heat or do anything special for the print to finish?
(07-20-2019, 06:55 PM)PaPaPFisk Wrote: I wanted to ask here encase people missed the Facebook thread.
Who is getting good prints using the E-Sun Resin and what settings are you using?  Do you need to add heat or do anything special for the print to finish?
What type of E-sun Resin?
I used E-sun yellow castable for jewelry, and print with 3 bottom layer at 80s and 17s for cure layer - density 1,07
For general purpose I dont know.
(07-20-2019, 06:55 PM)PaPaPFisk Wrote: I wanted to ask here encase people missed the Facebook thread.

Hi, my little feedback regarding eSun water washable white resin. I tried to use this resin, but unfortunately never succeed to print successfully an object with more than 1cm height.

I ran an exposition test (picture attached) for that resin, and it gave me 16s for layers exposition, and 80secondes for base layers. 

But when printing a box for an home automation project, the box fall down the building plat and stay in VAT, before reaching 200 layers of 500.
I tried several exposition settings from 6sec. per layer to 16sec.

In the attached picture, the box in the back are correctly printed with Elegoo ABS-like white resin, and the boxes in front are failed tests with eSun Water-washable...