Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elegoo Transparent Resin settings?
Having the exact same problem with my Translucent resin. Also using the settings from the spreadsheet. 

Will try my next print with the long 18 seconds curing time.

Thanks
Is there a way to change the gcode to only print a certain number of lines (supports) at long exposures and then go to normal exposure times for the rest of the model?
Count me in the group frustrated about this. I've upped the thickness of my supports, fluctuated between 1.5mm and 3mm supports. I've bounced between 8-16 second cure times. I've never had a failed print with my gray resin with normal (1.5mm supports, 10 second cure time) settings, and a 90-95% success rate with my transparent green resin. I've thus far had a 0% success rate with the clear, and my bottle is almost empty. My supports look like a post apocalyptic wasteland when the print is done...the vast majority of the supports just stop forming  at some point. Some of them extend the whole way up, an some just never work right to begin with. At this point I've spent approx $15 on failed prints alone on this, so I'm desperate to get some use out of what little I have left. Anyone have some pointers?
If color doesnt matter:

I just add a capful of older opaque (Skin or Grey makes it like 9:1? maybe?) colored resin to prevent UV bleeding, bump exposures just a touch from the opaque version and the prints come out with 99% the characteristics of the transparent resin but no weird melting errors or overexposure. Havent failed a print yet (fingers freakin crossed)