Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V4.3.1_LCDF /1440x2560 /F2.12
OK, will search again for the link - as i remeber it was in the reprap-forum

in my opinion: without the firmware, we are fixed to buy a spare mainboard at Elegoo,
but the board is a standard Chitu-Board (hope to get it cheaper from a other seller)
got this files from Elegoo-support for my new mainboard - M10xxxx -, but to shy to try it  Sad

.zip   Update Elegoo M10-Board.zip (Size: 279.38 KB / Downloads: 122)

any ideas about the files?
(02-05-2020, 11:01 AM)fromFDMtoSLA Wrote: got this files from Elegoo-support for my new mainboard - M10xxxx -, but to shy to try it  Sad

any ideas about the files?

For those that downloaded this, were you successful?
Any news on these files ?
I notice that there are people in the "latest firmware Release - V4.2.19" thread running 4.3.2 (theirs is batch is M20, I have 4.3.1 and batch M14)
In my time (50+ years now) playing with computers, printers, and other electronic toys I have come to regard firmware updates as one of those "if it ain't broke, don't 'fix it'" things. In fact I have more than once come to regret updating, especially when there is no clear path "back".

My hard rule now is that if what I have works and meets my needs, an update must offer something I cannot live without for me to bother with it--if all it offers is a greater version number I'm out...
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com
the 4.2.19 is the last from Elegoo for the "old" mainboard - Chituboard with RF45-connector.
the new printer batch got a new Chituboard without the network-connector. These boards are running the 4.3.xx firmware, which is NOT distributed in the www by Elegoo.
Sometimes they send it out via email to users having trouble.
(07-20-2020, 05:31 AM)fromFDMtoSLA Wrote: the 4.2.19 is the last from Elegoo for the "old" mainboard - Chituboard with RF45-connector.
the new printer batch got a new Chituboard without the network-connector. These boards are running the 4.3.xx firmware, which is NOT distributed in the www by Elegoo.
Sometimes they send it out via email to users having trouble.

So is the V4.3.1 F2.12 firmware the end of the line?  If they aren't distributing it, why does my printer have it on there?  Sorry, I'm just confused.  Mine is batch M09 if that matters
The most recent official MARS firmware (v 4.3.4) is available here: https://www.elegoo.com/pages/3d-printing-user-suupport--for the plain ol' MARS it is only for the revision C motherboard.
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com
Hallo,

wie bekomme ich raus welches Mainboard ich in meinem Drucker verbaut habe?

Gruss