Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M_400 USB read error
Hello,

Just assembled my new Elegoo Mars and I cannot even test print. I used the USB stick that came with it and wanted to print the rook to test it out and I get the "error: M_400 USB read error. replug USB and try again" error. Once I hit confirm, it immediately says print completed. 

I tried another USB stick and its the same story. Can anyone please help?
(10-10-2019, 03:43 PM)xxaarraa Wrote: Hello,

Just assembled my new Elegoo Mars and I cannot even test print. I used the USB stick that came with it and wanted to print the rook to test it out and I get the "error: M_400 USB read error. replug USB and try again" error. Once I hit confirm, it immediately says print completed. 

I tried another USB stick and its the same story. Can anyone please help?

Hi. I had the same problem and I have reported on Amazon. What they told me is to remove the back cover and check the USB extension to the "Motherboard". I did see that it was loose. They use hot glue to attach it but it was not attached properly. I have reconnected it and I have no USB errors anymore.

Also I have checked during print the table is standing solid. Previously I did noticed that the table shakes If I have the printed on the edge.

Hope it helps