Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Prints yet
Hello, since three weeks I am proud owner of an Elegoo Mars Printer.

With the Printer I ordered 1L Elegoo translucent resin, so my prints at the moment will all be translucent.

I hav several failed prints at the very early beginning because I thought resin is resin and the parameters for black resin will be the same for translucent! The little fool I am...

Thx to this forum I came to the right lighting times at around 16s and now my prints are getting much better (no, still not perfect, due to lack of resin (Thors Hammer), lack of supports (Porsche 993 GT2), lack of patience, and so on...).
So maybe I can get it managed to upload some pics of the prints as a attachment...

Here we go!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have to admit I have been surprised today in the morning.

Yesterday I had the Idea to fix the remaining arm of the android guy in that position.
For that and to add some weight to the hollow model I decided to fill the body with my everything glue.

That was a bad Idea!

As you can see has the glue ripped the body apart, the pants are something like sunken in the body and the ass is totally destroyed, no, I won't describe it anymore, just have a look on the attachments!

I think it may have been the solvent from the glue. When it dries it tears the cured resin apart...

But now I have a reason to print a complete new android guy, hopefully with both of his arms!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

„Jump from planes!“ Some ask me: „Why?“
Yet words convey such weak reply.
Amongst the clouds in big blue sky,
the only place true answers lie.

Thomas *1980  +not today