Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everything sticks to the fep except the towers
Hi all
after few days i try and try with different setting on my ElegooMars i give up and i ask for an help.
I print the towers and it work fine, 
i try other file and it stick on fep
i try again the towers just to be sure the hw and z axis is ok and it work fine again
retriing my files always stick on fep.
what parameters the towers use?
i tryed this parameters attached.
Please help  Heart
Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-10-2019, 08:08 AM)robertogrosso Wrote: Hi all
after few days i try and try with different setting on my ElegooMars i give up and i ask for an help.
i try again the towers just to be sure the hw and z axis is ok and it work fine again
Please help  Heart
Thanks
Hi roberto
i have had the same problem and the two things I think were the problem were temperature and sticky FEP. I used window cleaner spray fluid and it has worked so far (3 successful prints) the temp is low where I am so have to wait till it’s over 10*c. I also find that if the support floats are bunched together I have more success
(12-14-2019, 03:10 AM)Boonie Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 08:08 AM)robertogrosso Wrote: Hi all
Please help  Heart
Thanks
Hi roberto
i have had the same problem and the two things I think were the problem were temperature and sticky FEP. I used window cleaner spray fluid and it has worked so far (3 successful prints) the temp is low where I am so have to wait till it’s over 10*c. I also find that if the support floats are bunched together I have more success
Thanks I try your suggestion