Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Moin from Germany
Moin !

I'm Knut from the northern coast of Germany.

Started with a FDM-Printer (P3Steel toolson) last January and now - I hope ;-) - an Elegoo Mars will be under the X-Mas-tree ;-).
cheers, Knut.

P3Steel toolson MK2 - RAMPS 1.4 - TMC2100 - S3D-Hotends (0,3 mm Airbrush + 0,4mm) - Marlin 1.1.9bugfix - Elegoo Mars - RasberryPi 3B (octoprint, pronterface) - under Ubuntu 18.04.LTE+Win10: Cura 4.2.1 - FreeCAD 0.18 - openSCAD 2019.05
Moin Knut,
what about the Elegoo, did you found it under the tree? ;-)
i am also from the northern part of Germany (one Bavarian told me, that's South of Sweden ...)
... another one from the "middle" of Germany (Hessen) ...

Started with LOM-fabbing around 1988, then (comercial) SLA around 2000, (DIY-) FDM and DLP-resin-printing from 2007 on, Elegoo Mars last year Wink

Viktor
Hi!

@fromFDMtoSLA: I guess I know who ;-)
@Viktor: followed your laser-stuff o reprap ;-)

Yeah, there was one under the Xmas-Tree, but I must confess - it still waits to get used. Had some busy projects at work, so it had to wait. And my FDM-printer still needs some improvements (and I need more time ;-) ).

Knut
cheers, Knut.

P3Steel toolson MK2 - RAMPS 1.4 - TMC2100 - S3D-Hotends (0,3 mm Airbrush + 0,4mm) - Marlin 1.1.9bugfix - Elegoo Mars - RasberryPi 3B (octoprint, pronterface) - under Ubuntu 18.04.LTE+Win10: Cura 4.2.1 - FreeCAD 0.18 - openSCAD 2019.05
Hi Knut,

yes - RepRap was the "FDM" route from 2007 on -- the laser-stuff was a sidetrack here ... much more "serious" in dedicated "laser forums" Wink

And ... pretty the same with lack of time ;-/ ... actually building several laser systems, where the plans (and first actions) started 10-15 years ago ...

Viktor