Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Germany
Wink 
just to say "Hello" from Germany  Smile
after 5 years of FDM-printing, i like to try "higher resolution, more precision, ... highttec ..."  Big Grin
my FDM's are doing still the job, but there was a good sales offer on eb** for a Elegoo Mars, i can NOT resist.

so, my FDM's: "say hello to your new colleague and do not talk shit about the smell and the build area ! - what about a layer of 0,01mm for your prints ?"

well the Mars is doing his job now, i am waiting for the water washable resin, ultrasonic cleaner and curing station are ready for post processing.

i found this forum by searching about infos and more about the Mars, in german 3d-printing forums, the SLA-printing is not so much present.

CU in 2020
Hello from New Jersey Smile New here as well, and also a similar story, FDM for 5 years, and I finally stopped beating myself up over not having all my FDM printers running top notch before I just went ahead and ordered my Mars a few days ago Wink It arrives today and I hope to be fiddling with it tonight!
... are you present im the RepRap-Forums (or in the German CNC-forum "Peter's CNC-Ecke") or in the two German FB-groups around the Elegoo Mars?

There are some more forums and threads around SLS or DLP ... but not so easy to locate ... or shut down years ago ...

Viktor
(12-30-2019, 06:38 PM)VDX Wrote: ... are you present im the RepRap-Forums (or in the German CNC-forum "Peter's CNC-Ecke") or in the two German FB-groups around the Elegoo Mars?

There are some more forums and threads around SLS or DLP ... but not so easy to locate ... or shut down years ago ...

Viktor

Hi VDX,

i don't use FB, but will have a look at Peter's CNC-Ecke.
herzlich willkommen!

"do not talk shit about the smell in the build area" lmao... are we really 'the smelly ones' in the 3D printing crowd? You never want to be 'the smelly one' Sad

Not sure if you're into miniature printing at all but its one of the big appeals of Resin printing (Despite the smell lmao), I put together a startup-list of products that might help kick things off right. Hope it helps!

https://medium.com/@jano.roze/quick-list...56e2431036

tschüß!