Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not getting prints or malformed prints after accidently knocking printer
Hi, I've had my Elegoo Mars for about 4 months roughly now, and I've been having great luck and productivtiy with it - until a few days ago I clumsily knocked my printer by accident while it was printing. The print came out malformed, and I lost the FEP film - so I replaced it, re-greased the z-axis and leveled the build-platform and tried again - the result was I got the support base printed, but nothing else! so again I tried to re-level the build-platform and tried again - but this time didn't get anything at all. I am now out of ideas and would really appreciate some help please! I am worried I may of broken it somehow. I have also done a dry run and the LCD screen and UV lights seem to be working fine.
Firstly, make sure there are no leftovers from previous prints in the FEP film. If you do, that will prevent any future prints sticking to the build platform.

if you get first few layers ok, but nothing after that, perhaps you need to increase the exposure time? First layers print ok, as they have (as default) longer exposure time of 60 seconds.