Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing sticks to the left side of the print bed
After a half dozen tries I can't get anything to stick to the center/left of the build plate. Everything comes out awesome if it's on the right side but the same print won't adhere to the center or left including the Rook test print, right one came out awesome, left one was a circle stuck to the film. I've leveled the bed multiple times. I rotated the vat thinking it might be the film but that didn't help. Then I rotated the print bed and leveled it again, still nothing. Not sure what to try next, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
... most likely tilted or not exactly leveled build plate or display (or display brightness not uniform) ...

Viktor
What about the test exposure rectangle? Does it seem okay? Already Cleaned the printbed with some ipa or something... Maybe there are some fingerprints, grease on it?
(01-06-2020, 11:37 AM)Marsianer Wrote: What about the test exposure rectangle? Does it seem okay? Already Cleaned the printbed with some ipa or something... Maybe there are some fingerprints, grease on it?

Thanks for the reply. The rectangle looks fine and I've cleaned everything several times. I'm fairly sure it isn't a problem with the light, I accidentally forgot to tighten the knob on the build platform before running a print and other than compressing the first few layers it printed fine on both sides. It seems to be something to do with the bed not being level when it starts.