Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help
Smile Please help I have had my Mars printer since Christmas and I have had some good prints and some bad ones have already went through one bottle of resin and now all I'm getting is fail after fail the prints keep sticking to the bottom of the tank it seems like the supports aren't even holding up they get pulled off too what should I do
... if possible, thicker support and/or slightly longer curing time ...

Viktor
(01-07-2020, 01:37 PM)VDX Wrote: ... if possible, thicker support and/or slightly longer curing time ...

Viktor
Thank you will try tonight and let you know
(01-07-2020, 12:02 PM)j.house765 Wrote: Smile Please help I have had my Mars printer since Christmas and I have had some good prints and some bad ones have already went through one bottle of resin and now all I'm getting is fail after fail the prints keep sticking to the bottom of the tank it seems like the supports aren't even holding up they get pulled off too what should I do
Are you printing the same item or different items? and Are you using supports? I have done a little testing, due to prints being incredibly hard to remove from the plate, using supports on items that don't need them. I found that the prints failed and pulled away from the supports.
First: set chitubox software back to factory defaults

second: relevel the platform

...that should work