Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error T_100 L_40 ?
any ideas/solutions?
where to find a Error-list?

(searched here in the forum, but nothing to find)
update:
got a spare LCD from a friend to check my printer.
same behavior like the old one
so it looks like a problem with the mainboard

by the way: double/triple checked the connectors, cabling and firmware

just contacted Elegoo-support
some mor infos about the error-message - found here - https://github.com/Photonsters/anycubic-...-issues.md

quote:
T_100
"No TE signal for 2K LCD" This indicates an LCD screen physical connection problem.

The Tearing Effect Signal (TE) is a feedback signal from the LCD Controller to MCU. This signal reveals the display status of the LCD controller. In the non-display period, the TE signal will go high. Therefore, this signal enables the MCU to send data by observing the non-display period to avoid tearing.

According to hardware Master César Fernández, once a bad LCD or bad LCD connector is ruled out, next things to look for in order of economy are:

Reinstall firmware for a version very different than the current one and test.
Check Onboard LCD connector, replace if damaged and test.
Check R15, R16, R24 Resistors and Q10 transistor, replace if shorted or wrong value and test.
If none of the above work, then:

Replace Mipi bridge ICs and test.
Replace FPGA and test.

end of quote

The Photon is using the same Mainboard - Chituboard -, so, infos may be valid
get some response from the Elegoo support:

- please update the printer with this files:
  - update.SH4
  - ALFPGA212_SPI_MIPI_P316_CTB_1440P_02.bin

put the files on USB-stick and start, like descriped in the email

BUT: message from printer: "unknown file format" - for both files --- never seen a *.SH4 file for updates

it looks like Elegoo support is this playing a tactical game. sending out useless emails and files and after that closing the office to get more time, to find a solution.

any feedback from the members here, about that behavior?

in my opinion the support should stay in the Arduino business and don't try to handel 3D-printers  Angry
new mainboard is on the way - crossing fingers
got a tracking number - but since the message, nothing happend/is going on. i am afraid, that the delivery will run into the chinese new year celebration, which means, i must wait for some weeks, before my Mars will get back to life.
Have you solved your problem? I have the same problème !

- I check Lcd socket
- I check USB socket and i connected directly usb on motherboard
- I upgraded the firmware
- I replaced the LCD screen with a new screen
- I tested the exposure file (the screen lights up well)
- I tested other USB key (works on my other Elegoo Mars)

The two LEDs on the motherboard are on..
(01-18-2020, 03:35 PM)fromFDMtoSLA Wrote: got a tracking number - but since the message, nothing happend/is going on. i am afraid, that the delivery will run into the chinese new year celebration, which means, i must wait for some weeks, before my Mars will get back to life.

new mainboard arrived - replace the faulty - Elegoo is back to life  Big Grin
With the chinese holidays and the delivery time, it will be long..
Hi Neo,
i get in contact with Elegoo support before holidays - see the date of my first post here - response from support was very fast and delivery took about 3 weeks.
in the meantime they are in trouble with the virus, so delivery from china will be much longer.

Where are you from? I know a guy here in germany, who has some spare parts for the Elegoo