Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holes in prints
I have been having real issues recently most of the prints fail now. when the print there always parts missing or clear holes in the print. 

I have changed the tray the FEP film several times as it seems where the hole is that resin seems to stick to the fep i have used it loads tbh but it's just seemed to develop this problem and I'm still testing what I think could be the issue.

Anyone have a similar problem
i know about one problem with wholes in the prints: there are some "black areas - rund circles" in the LCD.
if this happend to you, please check the LCD by printing a plate - full dimension, 1mm height is enough - and start the print like a "dry run - without the VAT" and have a look at the LCD screen.
i did it with a piece of paper instead of the VAT and used glasses to protect my eyes from the UV.
(02-12-2020, 06:51 AM)fromFDMtoSLA Wrote: i know about one problem with wholes in the prints: there are some "black areas - rund circles" in the LCD.
if this happend to you, please check the LCD by printing a plate - full dimension, 1mm height is enough - and start the print like a "dry run - without the VAT" and have a look at the LCD screen.
i did it with a piece of paper instead of the VAT and used glasses to protect my eyes from the UV.

Thanks that's prob the only thing I've not done yet. I'm guessing once that happens its new screen or new printer time. 

Thank you I will try that later
Hello Sacai, I'm having this same issue. I was curious if you found a solution?