Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Eleego Mars
Hello everyone, sorry for my English, it is translated with Google, to see if you can help me with this resin printer, I had it a couple of months ago and removing the novice problems, and printed some parts, but yesterday I went to print and he started leaving the pieces at half, and seeing that the piece starts well and when it has been working for an hour or two the LCD screen does not generate layers of printing, it remains black, the printer continues to work until the end, it may be hot the LCD screen and does not generate the other layers, because when I turn it off and turn it on it does the same thing it starts well and then stops generating layers and ruins the work of several hours, it may be the Chitubox that does not generate the layers well, although it is not previously had problems with him, to see if someone has happened the same and can give me the solution.
Greetings and thank you.
Juan Manuel
more input please  Wink

- version of printer firmware
- version of slicer

if you like, show us the *.stl and the sliced file
Hello FDMtoSLA, thanks for answering, the firmware version of my printer is V4.3.1_LCDF / 1440x2560 / F2.13.
The Chitubox version is V1.6.3 the last one it has on its website.
I put the file generated by chitubox, it does not have supports, because that is how the printer works best for me, every time I put the piece on the support it fell and stayed in the FEP.
I cannot put the file, because it is too big, if you leave me your private mail I can send it to you.
A greeting.
A few simple pictures of the sliced file is usually enough.

Do any layers get stuck on the FEP?

There are still several possibilities. If things are being left on the FEP, then there's an issue in the layout of the print, possibly even the object itself. If not, it could be the file size is too large, and the print stops working after awhile.

Do you have AA on? What are your print settings, especially layer height?

Note: You need to take the time to learn how to do supports. The vast majority of prints will do better in several ways when angled and supported. Printing directly on the plate is really for specific and relatively simple shapes. Namely, things that are either straight sided or even better something that shrinks as it goes up ( like a cone / pyramid ). Yes, it has a bit of a learning curve, but it will definitely pay off in the long run.
Hello everyone, I have already solved the problem, thanks to Leon from Eleego's technical service, the problem was in the USB, it works, but when I wrote in the file, I generated it halfway, I didn't get any errors and it seemed that It generated well, but it was not like that, changing to another USB that had 1GB and formatting it to FAT32 solved the issue, I hope to help this with other users that the same or something similar can happen, the first change to another USB, and from there, see if the problem is solved.
Thank you to all of you who have tried to help me and especially to Leon from Eleego's technical service.
A greeting.
  Juan Manuel