Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update Problem
Hello I have a new ELegoo mars from amazon It's an M19 version and the firmware is F2.13 when I try to update it I hace message Unknown file format

ANy Idea

Regards Wolf
which update do you want to install? please show us the file.
as i know, there are no offical updates from Elegoo for the "newer" machines.
any news?
I've encountered the same problem as the OP.. Just received my Mars,  downloaded files, followed instructions and got the unknown file format error.

The tag under the machine reads: M182020200301 (which I assume is "older" machine?) while system info shows  Firmware as:
VERSION:V4.3.2_LCDM/1440*2560/F2.13 

I tried to use the firmware folder called:
Firmware for fixing 03 LCD frame shearing bugs( for M05 and older Version)

But get the Unknown File Format error..

And... now we wait... Done the rook test print (perfect) did my own 3D design model, came out nicely with the usual noobe issue mistakes from which to learn from... so all seems to be working thus far...  If it ain't broke don't fix it?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Cheers
"M18*" is of the newest series, your 4.3.2 firmware is the latest--it has not even been released as an upgrade yet...
(06-13-2020, 01:59 AM)cliffyk Wrote: "M18*" is of the newest series, your 4.3.2 firmware is the latest--it has not even been released as an upgrade yet...

That was a surprise, thanks!  Printer is working out great, many successful prints, only one major failure due to user error (too thin supports) but other than that, what a great resin printer!