Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mars file listing doesn't show
Hi!

So, another problem with my mars. If I insert an USB that has files on it that does get read on a different Mars, no files show. I've tested 7 different USBs, all properly formatted and to a max of 8gb, and all of those work on another Mars. If I connect the USB to my printer, nothing shows. I've hit the motherboard reset button, I've reconnected the USB hub, and left it unplugged for two days after hitting the reset, hoping to kill the onboard battery.

Thing is, I can't run a factory reset, as the printer doesn't show the file on the file list. Is it bricked? I'm at my wits end and due to the Corona-crisis I'm kind of completely dependent on my printer. A 2nd is on the way but boi, that's taking a long time.

Thanks,
which version of printer do you have: grey/orange or black/dark red?
can you show us one of the files, to check them on our printers?
(04-25-2020, 05:58 AM)fromFDMtoSLA Wrote: which version of printer do you have: grey/orange or black/dark red?
can you show us one of the files, to check them on our printers?

Hi, thanks for your reply.

It's the black/dark red one, and you can find some files here. Thanks!
can read the two presliced files on my two machines (1 grey, 1 black).
did you try with removing the "special" characters in the file names? (%, +)
the main problem for the "black one", is that the firmware is not availible from Elegoo. Everybody is looking for it.
so, you should contact Elegoo-support with your problem.
(04-25-2020, 07:27 AM)fromFDMtoSLA Wrote: can read the two presliced files on my two machines (1 grey, 1 black).
did you try with removing the "special" characters in the file names? (%, +)
the main problem for the "black one", is that the firmware is not availible from Elegoo. Everybody is looking for it.
so, you should contact Elegoo-support with your problem.
Hi,

Thing is: these files have been printed before. I'm pretty sure it's a hardware issue :/ And I've contacted Elegoo Support but they're a bit slow to respond (Also the time difference doesn't help)