Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MARS FIRMWARE
i was looking to update my firmware but it seems that the firmware update in here is outdated maybe.. my mars has chitu l 5.5 version V4.3.1_LCDF/1440X2560/F2.13 .. my mars seems to be printing slower then it should be. i printed the test rook and the video i watched to set it up it only took say 2.5 hrs to print and mine took almost 5 hrs ... and both myself and the getting started video used the settings the machine came with ... sry for the newb questions but any way i can hav emy prints faster?
as i know, there are no offical updates from Elegoo for the "newer" machines (V4.3.1 ....) -- have a look in the firmware-section here ---
did you print the pre-sliced rook from the USB-stick? sometimes it's faulty
and did you check your exposure times (depending on the resin, which are you using)
(04-26-2020, 07:48 AM)fromFDMtoSLA Wrote: as i know, there are no offical updates from Elegoo for the "newer" machines (V4.3.1 ....) -- have a look in the firmware-section here ---
did you print the pre-sliced rook from the USB-stick? sometimes it's faulty
and did you check your exposure times (depending on the resin, which are you using)

I confirm I noticed the same issue. one printer under F2.9 prints much more quickly than the last one under f2.13. Still looking to resolve this issue without any solution at this time from my part. If anyone has an idea, it'll be welcome