Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brand New Printer, Memory Error M_400
I literally just got a brand new Elegoo Mars Printer today, and when I tried my first print I got memory error M_400. It seems it's having trouble detecting the USB flash drive. Anyone encounter this before? Any solutions?
- try another USB-Stick ?
- open the back of the printer and check the USB-connector on the mainboard ?
Same for me,

Was able to print the print test Towers. with success.

I remove the USB add a custom file. Was not able to see an preview but ok I launch.. m400 error

I decide to test an other USB. no success

I decide to test an other file from the free folder. no success.

I format.. no success.

I open the machine and every thing was in place. the usb port was properly link and the cord of that usb port was properly link with motherboard. even its glued by Elegoo.

Any other solution?

I got great result for the test.. why afetr the first usb key removal everything go wrong?
show us the file you like to print - turn of the printer when changing the USB-stick
[Image: xl-head.jpg]

here's the file. No support needed

LEGO minfig head

done in Rhino and its a mesh from a polysurface closed.
what about the sliced file?
(05-18-2020, 08:39 AM)fromFDMtoSLA Wrote: what about the sliced file?
It's not sliced.. Any way no print work. its a topic about the m400 error and how to fix it.. If any 3d files from the key dont want to work fixing my personal file wont change the error right?
you MUST slice the model with a slicer - The Elegoo can not print native *.stl-files
(05-18-2020, 08:48 AM)fromFDMtoSLA Wrote: you MUST slice the model with a slicer - The Elegoo can not print native *.stl-files

Ok, dod you recommand a slicer?
ChituBox - and please read the manual ;-)