Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mars stopped printing. Please help
OK new to this forum and 3d printing, please bare with me... 

Mars printing issues: I purchased a mars, got it setup and printing fine. Then it stopped working. There is no cured resin on the FEP or the printing plate. I can see the uv like on from the glow through the fan. I've even tried to reprint files I had already printed before.. I've cleaned the cleaned everything and repeated. 

I don't know what to do now. I've read other posts where the settings are requested. Are these the settings in 
Chitubox?

What other information do I need to provide?
try a "dry run" - without buildplate and without VAT - can you see the layers on the LCD (put a piece of paper on it ti prodect your eyes)?
I did the uv light test in the settings and it worked. Let me do this dry run and get back.

When I do a dry run the UV light comes on, but there is no shape on the LCD (I'm assuming there should be a shape of the desired object I'm printing?  I guess I have to assume (ugg again) this is the problem?

Ok I figured it out, thanks for letting me bounce this off you...

I was swapping the USB without powering it off and on...  Once I power cycled it after inserting the USB everything seems to be working fine now...

Thanks for your response!
did you check the layers of the sliced model in chitubox - vertical fader near the blackframe in the slicer-preview?