Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save money - don't use Isopropyl Alcohol or Denatured Alcohol to clean your prints!
Smile 
I've been using ResinAway from Monocure3D... Love the stuff. Big Grin

1st heavy rinse is with IPA 90% and a brush, then into the Mercury + in the tub full of ResinAway, then a rinse with a soft brush under warm water... This process works for me and the prints are coming out nice a clean...

I wanted to try sugar soap as a cheap alternative but will try that when I need to change out the ResinAway... but that looks like a few months away by the time it's too dirty to use. I Will post an update here when I do. Angel
(05-24-2021, 06:20 AM)Lennox84 Wrote: I've been using ResinAway from Monocure3D... Love the stuff. Big Grin

1st heavy rinse is with IPA 90% and a brush, then into the Mercury + in the tub full of ResinAway, then a rinse with a soft brush under warm water... This process works for me and the prints are coming out nice a clean...

I wanted to try
as a cheap alternative but will try that when I need to change out the ResinAway... but that looks like a few months away by the time it's too dirty to use. I Will post an update here when I do. Angel
That stuff costs 4 X the price of 90% isopropyl alcohol! A bit too pricey for me.