Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wierd Flash
Hi guys!

About two weeks ago I began to get this weird flash in all my prints. Before that, I was printing successfully almost daily for a long time with the same settings and same environment. The print itself it’s successful in the sense that came good, however all came with the flash. At first, the flash sometimes detaches itself and gets "hidden" in the VAT, but now most of the time it get sticked to the FEP (again, the print itself DO NOT fail).

[Image: n50jxa6ud8z41.jpg]

[color=var(--primary-text)][Image: 20200517_115811-scaled.jpg][/color]

This is really annoying because I have to thoroughly clean the VAT after each print.

The things that I already try:
  • Build Plate Alignment (99.98% sure is currently well aligned)
  • New bottle of resin (Elegoo Standard GREY)
  • Increase the curing times in the settings (even that the ones I have before always work well for me).
  • New FEP
  • Swap the VAT with my backups (All three originals from Elegoo).
  • Re-Grease the Z-axis (I do it regularly anyways)
  • Different Flash drives and freshly formatted them
  • Been sure the al the screws are tight and there is nothing loose.
  • Also I checked the screen and its look fine. To be sure, I run a test print for a while without the VAT and I cannot seen anything like dead pixels or something different from what is supposedly to look, however I need to point it out that I think the screen is near of it end of life expectancy, I bought the printer on Amazon on end of January, and I have been printing almost daily with averages of 6-7 hours
  • The UV Lamp looks good also.
  • I Print the SAME sliced file (cbddlp) that I print in the past without problems (and it came with the flash)
  • I have been using the same version of chitubox (1.6.3).
  • The environment is the same (no temperature changes)
  • I Reflash the Chitu Mainboard Sepcs file.
It’s there something I missing? Any recommendations?

I already write an email to Elegoo support email, but the don't answer it.

I know that possible the easy solution is to send it back to elegoo because the warranty, but I live outside the US and send it will cost even more than to buy another new.

Thanks in Advance.
Edgar.
i had the same effect and some days later, my lcd was gone/died  Sad