Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not turning on
Exclamation 
Just got my Elegoo Mars yesterday, and first thing i did was break the FEP film (facepalm). No problem, i ordered some more with 1-day shipping and easily installed it. got everything set up and did the test print, came out great! Then i sliced a file for a mini and put that on my USB drive, and plugged it into my Mars. Right away the touch screen froze and i wasn't sure what was wrong. i turned the machine off, waited a minute, then attempted to turn it back on. now, despite all my attempts, the machine will not turn on. when i throw the switch, the light in the machine and the usb turn on, but the touch-screen stays blank, and i cannot do anything. Help Please!

(05-30-2020, 08:46 PM)LlamaWaffles555 Wrote: Just got my Elegoo Mars yesterday, and first thing i did was break the FEP film (facepalm). No problem, i ordered some more with 1-day shipping and easily installed it. got everything set up and did the test print, came out great! Then i sliced a file for a mini and put that on my USB drive, and plugged it into my Mars. Right away the touch screen froze and i wasn't sure what was wrong. i turned the machine off, waited a minute, then attempted to turn it back on. now, despite all my attempts, the machine will not turn on. when i throw the switch, the light in the machine and the usb turn on, but the touch-screen stays blank, and i cannot do anything. Help Please!
Just figured out it was because my USB drive was too big! Didn't know there was a limit, wish it would say something about that, but at least i can print again.