Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no power to USB Drive when plugged in to Mars Pro
This is my very first printer and I've been trying to run my first print on the red and black Mars Pro but when I plug in a USB drive to run the test print (the one that comes with it and several others), nothing shows up. I have looked for solutions but haven't found success yet. So far I've tried: Still no success. I've also noticed that the USB drives I tried don't light up when I plug them into the USB Port in the Mars Pro as they do in the PC, nor can I see any of the folders. Making me worry that it's an internal hardware issue. Any suggestions?

Here is a copy of the rook test file i'm trying to load (it's a .ctb) as well but the print screen is empty. Here's a pic so you can see what I mean about the empty screen with no files, no folders, and no light on the USB.

[Image: AobJB5Qh.jpg]
I'm having the same problem with an Elegoo Mars Silver edition.

No power. No lights on the included USB, which does light up when plugged into a laptop and another elegoo mars Red edition.

I've checked the internal USB port as well to see if the extension cable was unplugged at the board, but no power there either.

All Motors work and the LCD works (Same screen as User alexmint , no folders, files, nothing), touch screen works, just USB port failed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-08-2020, 02:44 PM)MichaelMakersmiths Wrote: I'm having the same problem with an Elegoo Mars Silver edition.

No power. No lights on the included USB, which does light up when plugged into a laptop and another elegoo mars Red edition.

I've checked the internal USB port as well to see if the extension cable was unplugged at the board, but no power there either.

All Motors work and the LCD works (Same screen as User alexmint , no folders, files, nothing), touch screen works, just USB port failed.

mine ended up being the external USB port and cable. When I plugged it into the usb port on the mother board it worked. The folks from elegoo support helped me figure it out and are sending replacements. I recommend emailing them as it sounds like you have a hardware problem.