Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware Update
HI the update is just Elegoo Mars regular? or include the Pro Version... ?  my version is V4.3.3_LCDC/... let me know! thanks
(06-24-2020, 12:38 AM)LuisZBass Wrote: HI the update is just Elegoo Mars regular? or include the Pro Version... ?  my version is V4.3.3_LCDC/... let me know! thanks

+1, following... though no one has replied in over a week Sad
(07-06-2020, 09:00 AM)TheGadge Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 12:38 AM)LuisZBass Wrote: HI the update is just Elegoo Mars regular? or include the Pro Version... ?  my version is V4.3.3_LCDC/... let me know! thanks

+1, following... though no one has replied in over a week Sad
+1 here too......a month later......Would love to know Smile
the 4.3.4 firmware I posted was for the standard Mars, not the pro
I believe the Mars, and Mars Pro (with the newest mother board) use the same firmware. I just got a new Mars Pro in last night, and it has the same 4.3.4_LCDC /1440x2560 /F2.14 that my Mars C has, and the mother boards look the same to the naked eye as well has have the same version markings in two places.

take that with a grain of salt, try to upgrade your Pro to 4.3.4 at your own risk if you wish.
(09-24-2020, 05:53 PM)NeSs7or9 Wrote: take that with a grain of salt, try to upgrade your Pro to 4.3.4 at your own risk if you wish.

+1,

If there is just one thing my 45+ years experience with mini- and micro-computing has taught me re: "upgrades", it is that unless there is some overwhelming and compelling reason--as in something doesn't work, or the upgrade promises some feature you cannot live without--don't do it.

Back-channel releases of "updates" are the worst offenders, if a maker feels updating is desirable they will release same via official channels.

Very often the "latest firmware" is configured for the "latest hardware", and may very well make break some functionality or in the worst brick your device.

That's why the very forefront of all this stuff is called the "bleeding edge"...

If it ain't broke don't "fix" it.
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com