Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest firmware update?
Hi,

Please, could you provide the latest firmware?

I don't know if I have the latest version, but I think it would be nice to have the latest version here available for everyone.

Thanks
(06-26-2020, 01:03 PM)jl1990 Wrote: Hi,

Please, could you provide the latest firmware?

I don't know if I have the latest version, but I think it would be nice to have the latest version here available for everyone.

Thanks

New Pro owner here. Just unboxing now. I can find nothing online for either manuals or firmware updates. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks all

Jason
manual or firmware is not available in the www. You should/must ask Elegoo-support.
Any update on what the actual newest firmware is as I have just purchased the Pro version and I have v4.3.4_LCDC/1440x2560/F2.14
(08-21-2020, 12:40 PM)quartelli Wrote: Any update on what the actual newest firmware is as I have just purchased the Pro version and I have v4.3.4_LCDC/1440x2560/F2.14

I would venture to say that what you have is the latest firmware. I just got a new Pro in from Amazon last night, and that is the same firmware that mine has.

Also, I have a Mars C ("cheap version of non pro Mars") that I got about 3 weeks ago, and it has the exact same firmware, which leads me to believe the standard Mars and the Mars Pro use the same firmware, at least on the newest version of the mother board. My Pro, and Mars C both have the exact same mother board to the naked eye.