Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ELegoo Mars 2 Pro won't starting printin and starts loud hum with vibration
I just experienced this same issue on my unit. It has been printing fine, but suddenly yesterday when I started a print, it drove into the LCD and stopped when the motor stalled. I head the humming upstairs in my house. I quickly ran down and stopped the print. The build plate remained in the vat, so I attempted to lift the plate using the manual commands on the LCD display and it wouldn't move. I power cycled the machine and was able to get it to drive up this time, but it eventually exceeded the upper limit on the Z-axis and stalled out at the top.

I believe this was a slicing issue or file corruption problem. I have not had any issues up to this point and after a re-leveling of my build plate, it is printing other files just fine.

Carverbain, have you tried different files to print? What settings were used in the slicer? Also, important to be sure we know what model Mars you are using, since the settings can vary a lot between the different versions of printers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ELegoo Mars 2 Pro won't starting printin and starts loud hum with vibration - by earthball - 11-17-2020, 07:44 AM