Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ELegoo Mars 2 Pro won't starting printin and starts loud hum with vibration
(11-01-2020, 01:29 AM)carverebain Wrote: Please see the video I attached to the post. I just bought the printer yesterday, and I have only gotten the default chess pieces to print. Now, I am getting this problem. The plate moves to the bottom, and then will not start printing and it starts to hum loudly with some vibration. I think I may have accidentally pressed the down button while resetting the Zero axis, and the plate was firmly against screen. It is acting like it is not reaching its set zero, and keeps trying to move lower I think. Any help would be appreciated.
To add to this, I have tried multiple power cycles, and re-leveling and re-zeroing. Here is my reddit post where I have the video: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElegooMars/comm..._loud_hum/
I have the same exact issue, from the first print til months later.  I gotta rewash EVERYTHING and its really hard to get it clean and dry again.  Multiple times you try and get it to print, it just goes WRRRRRRR.  You try and set zero just one notch higher than you think it should be, to compensate for it slamming into the LCD, and then you just get a print that doesn't stick to the plate at all, just a glob of cured resin stuck to the bottom of the vat.  Every once in a while it'll print though.  But you get a sorta deformed print on some side of the printer.  It sucks.  Will let u know if I figure it out ever.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ELegoo Mars 2 Pro won't starting printin and starts loud hum with vibration - by mr_darker - 11-30-2020, 07:19 PM