Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mars 2 Pro bed refused to level properly!
Been printing fine but during cleaning I somehow knocked the build head slightly out of alignment so running through the leveling process again but now I cannot for the life of me get the print head to level evenly and I'm losing my mind! I'm following the instructions to a T over and over and over again but one corner is always tighter than the others. I've even tried pressing on the build plate a bit when tightening the screws but nothing seems to work. This cannot be how it is expected to work, can it? 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated; I'm about to throw this thing out the window  Angry

Process:
  1. Loosen all build plate screws
  2. Place paper on LCD screen
  3. Press home
  4. Align build plate so it is centered
  5. Tighten front screw
  6. Tighten side screw
  7. Move up/down until proper paper resistance can be felt.

No matter what I do: one corner is always tighter on the paper than the others.

May have figured it out with some testing: the right screw seems to throw everything off. Do I have a defective unit? Tightening the right screw causes the malalignment of the plate which causes a corner to become tighter than the others. If I keep the right screw untightened the bed is evenly leveled but can be shifted which makes printing impossible -.-
I just posted about a similar issue in the Mars 2 Mono section (probably posted in the wrong place). Did you ever find a resolution for this?