Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
network saturn port
Hi everyone ! 
I was wonder if any of you had manage to conect the elego saturn by the ethernet port to the pc -> chitubox .
Cant find any drivers ..chitubox doesnt show me the printer...i change the configuration on the saturn screen to network..i plug in the ethernet port..but..does it is how far i made it ..
thx guys!
(06-13-2021, 03:02 PM)harambillet Wrote: Hi everyone ! 
I was wonder if any of you had manage to conect the elego saturn by the ethernet port to the pc -> chitubox .
Cant find any drivers ..chitubox doesnt show me the printer...i change the configuration on the saturn screen to network..i plug in the ethernet port..but..does it is how far i made it ..
thx guys!

I have connected mine to my router and can easily send files straight from Chitu.
(06-13-2021, 03:02 PM)harambillet Wrote: Hi everyone ! 
thx guys!
Have you connected the Ethernet cable straight to your computer or to your router spare port or network switch?
Needs to be connected to spare network port on your router or switch and then assigned an IP Address like 192.168.1.165 or similar in Chitubox after you have sliced/saved and clicked "Network sending" button.
So I have my new unit connected to my router, it has a proper IP address and I can ping it from the PC I am using Chitubox 1.9.0. When I open the Print to network, the dialog box opens, but when I select the dropdown to choose a printer, it almost appears that the box is inside the dialog, but goes off the bottom. 
(See attached pic)
Needless to say my printer does NOT show up there, and so I am unable to print to it.
Any help would be great.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[attachment=502 Wrote:Jim5272 pid='3397' dateline='1637180407']So I have my new unit connected to my router, it has a proper IP address and I can ping it from the PC I am using Chitubox 1.9.0. When I open the Print to network, the dialog box opens, but when I select the dropdown to choose a printer, it almost appears that the box is inside the dialog, but goes off the bottom. 
(See attached pic)
Needless to say my printer does NOT show up there, and so I am unable to print to it.
Any help would be great.

That little line is what you get when there are no printers to see. When there is at least one printer connected when you click the little down arrow it brings up a box above the window not below. 

I'm assuming you turned the printer on after you opened Chitubox. In this case just click the round refresh icon on to the right and it should populate that box with your printer. If not then you have another issue. Check that the printer has an IP address that is correct for your network.
There is a solution with no router or switch:

1. Join Saturn with PC via crossed ethernet cable type CAT5e.

2. Turn On printer, Saturn has IP Adress 192.168.1.222 ( go to System > Internet and wait 4-5min ).

3. On a Ethernet PC card set IP Adress 192.168.1.223, now are both machines on the same LAN.

4. You need to insert a USB Flash into Saturn, Chitubox will use it as a storage.

When Chitubox sends file into Saturn, he needs some storage where to file will store, but Saturn has no internal storage.

Enjoy Network Sending!