Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failures - only printing "mountains"
I have had my mars pro since march and print things with minimal failures.  About a week ago my printer started only printing "mountains."  I have tried different files, 3 types of resin, 3 USB drives (one of them is brand new), and I have updated my firmware with no success.  I emailed Elegoo to hopefully get a new LCD screen because I am not sure if that is defective or not.  But any help on how to fix this besides a new LCD screen? I added an attachment of what keeps printing for me.  PS - I know I should be wearing gloves lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-19-2021, 07:04 AM)moafnsteel Wrote: J'ai mon mars pro depuis mars et j'imprime des choses avec un minimum d'échecs. Il y a environ une semaine, mon imprimante a commencé à imprimer uniquement des « montagnes ». J'ai essayé différents fichiers, 3 types de résine, 3 clés USB (dont une toute neuve), et j'ai mis à jour mon firmware sans succès. J'ai envoyé un e-mail à Elegoo pour obtenir, espérons-le, un nouvel écran LCD, car je ne sais pas s'il est défectueux ou non. Mais une aide sur la façon de résoudre ce problème en plus d'un nouvel écran LCD ? J'ai ajouté une pièce jointe de ce qui continue de s'imprimer pour moi. PS - je sais que je devrais porter des gants lol

Exactly the same for me ! I need help too ! 
thanks  Cool
(07-19-2021, 07:04 AM)moafnsteel Wrote: I have had my mars pro since march and print things with minimal failures.  About a week ago my printer started only printing "mountains."  I have tried different files, 3 types of resin, 3 USB drives (one of them is brand new), and I have updated my firmware with no success.  I emailed Elegoo to hopefully get a new LCD screen because I am not sure if that is defective or not.  But any help on how to fix this besides a new LCD screen? I added an attachment of what keeps printing for me.  PS - I know I should be wearing gloves lol
No one know ? Sad
So, to verify if it's indeed a defective screen, you can put a sheet of paper on the screen (without resin tank) and print something and see if the screen shows the expected images or not.

Also maybe, and this is a wild guess, but since you tried to replace pretty much everything already, perhaps try a different slicer or a model that you sliced back then when it was working still? Given that two of you seem to have the same issue starting roughly at the same time, maybe an update of the slicer software broke something...
(07-19-2021, 07:04 AM)moafnsteel Wrote: I have had my mars pro since march and print things with minimal failures.  About a week ago my printer started only printing "mountains."  I have tried different files, 3 types of resin, 3 USB drives (one of them is brand new), and I have updated my firmware with no success.  I emailed Elegoo to hopefully get a new LCD screen because I am not sure if that is defective or not.  But any help on how to fix this besides a new LCD screen? I added an attachment of what keeps printing for me.  PS - I know I should be wearing gloves lol

I'm having the exact same issue, no idea what's wrong. It's just printing junk, not printing in even close to the right shape, I've tried everything (EXCEPT replacing the LCD, which is what I'm down to now).