Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elegoo Saturn will not Print
Hello  
I am new to the 3D printing world I am a Model Railroader and found a great new to have items made with a 3D printer. SO I just received my first 3D Resin Printer Elegoo Saturn. Was very excided when it arrived. I carefully removed it from the packaging. Followed the east to read instructions and got to the Test Printing page   I copied a .gcode file from my computer that a friend gave me to the USB drive that was provided.  I selected Print and found the file I added to the USB and then started to printing.  That started yesterday at 9:40 PM  was sitting at 1 % until I went to bed around 11:30 PM when i woke up today the screen showed the Print Job has Completed  time 8 hrs 20 min.   I took the cover off and saw no object   The build plate never moved.    I then went into tools and manually moved the build plate I left it at the very top this time and it still did not move into the resin.

Any one know what I am doing wrong here?

I hope this is enough information 

Let me know if you required additional info

I am going to see about getting the firmware updated next.

Hello ALL

I got it working.

I leveled the Build Plate again followed a Youtube video guy did extra steps not in the manual

Then I choose a file supplied on the USB drive and now it is printing already at 3 %   Last night stayed at 1% for hours.

The file I was trying to print was a gcode type file so I am going to use GHITUBOX software and slice the gcode file and see if that will print it.

Thanks
Hello everyone

Still not able to print?

Do not understand why I waste time on this.

This time a took a file spliced it and saved it as a CTB file

CHITUBOX  says it will take 45 minutes to print

Yes it stopped in 45 minutes but nothing printed 

The build plate moved to the top of the z axis and under the plate was nothing.

Does someone have a file they can send me that they know works on this printer?

Thank you